Nov. 5, 2020
Six of the 12 lawyers selected for The Missouri Bar Leadership Academy’s Class of 2020-2021 are graduates of Mizzou Law. They are:
- Lace Cline, ’15, Littler, Kansas City
- Jacob Haskins, ’19, Lowther Johnson, Springfield
- Khristopher Johnson-DeLoatch, ’19, Armstrong Teasdale LLP, St. Louis
- Angela B. Kennedy, ’16, Armstrong Teasdale LLP, St. Louis
- Derek Spencer, ’16, St. Louis Circuit Attorney’s Office, St. Louis
- Courtney Stout, ’17, Williams Dirks Dameron LLC, Kansas City
The academy encourages diversity among the leadership of The Missouri Bar by recruiting and targeting young or recent admittees (under age 40 or less than 10 years of practice) to the bar who are already outstanding leaders in their communities for participation in the program and a commitment to work for the bar.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.