Oct. 29, 2020
Seven Mizzou Law alumni were among the 50 attorneys from around Missouri recognized with the Up & Coming Award from Missouri Lawyers Media. The award recognizes early-career lawyers who demonstrate professional excellence while making a positive impact on the profession and in their communities.
Honorees have demonstrated professional accomplishment, skill and leadership beyond their years, as well as extraordinary commitment to their communities through volunteer service and leadership. The Mizzou Law honorees are:
- Ashley Benoist, ’12, Stanton | Barton
- Kelisen Binder, ’13, The Binder Firm
- Christopher Dandurand, ’11, The Gorny Law Firm
- Brad Medcalf, ’15, McDuffey & Medcalf
- Camille Roe, ’12, Jackson Lewis
- Aaron Sanders, ’11, Blitz, Bardgett & Deutsch
- Paige Tungate, ’15, Downey Law Group
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.