Oct. 27, 2020
Six documentary films created by Missouri School of Journalism students are headed to the St. Louis International Film Festival. The 29th annual film festival is taking place virtually Nov. 5 through 22.
For the third year in a row, the festival is making a showcase of Jonathan B. Murray Center for Documentary Journalism student films from the School’s Method M Films. All of these student films will be available for viewing for free during the festival.
This year’s chosen films are:
- Green Cheese Moon, directed by Colleen Andrae, BJ ’20
- Natchez, directed by Daniel Christian, MA ’19
- 46 Years, directed by Catherine Hoffman, BJ ’20
- The Hat directed by Thomas Rechenberg, BJ ’20
- Diary of a Teenage Zealot, directed by Megan Liz Smith, BJ ’20
- Thoughts and Prayers, directed by Sarah Sabatke, BJ ’18, MA ’20