March 31, 2022
Contact: Pate McCuien, 573-882-4870, McCuienp@missouri.edu
Due to current economic volatility, the United States is facing several potential challenges. Jim Bullard, president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, will discuss the U.S. economy and monetary policy. This event will be open to the public, and Bullard will be available to speak with the media after the event.
Jim Bullard, president and CEO of the Federal Reserve Bank St. Louis.
Registration required here.
Thursday, April 7, 7:30-9:00 a.m.
- Complimentary breakfast for attendees in Stotler Lounge from 7 - 8 a.m.
- Economic outlook speech by Bullard followed by Q&A 8:05 - 9 a.m.
- Media availability following presentation at 9:10 a.m.
Note: A livestream and remote access to the media availability are available upon request. Contact Laura Girresch, manager of media relations at the Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis, Laura.E.Girresch@stls.frb.org or 314-444-6166 to attend the speech or media availability remotely.
- Stotler Lounge in Memorial Union, 518 Hitt St., Columbia MO 65201
- Free parking in University Avenue Garage