Jan. 21, 2020
Contact: Liz McCune, 573-882-6212, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Missouri fall semester 2020 dean’s list is now available. During the fall 2020 semester, 11,653 undergraduate students earned the academic distinction to be named to the dean’s list.
The list includes international, U.S. and Missouri students. The Missouri list is broken down by county. Each county listing includes the cities within the county and the students named to the dean’s list from those cities.
If a student’s name does not appear on the list, questions should be directed to the appropriate school or college. This contact information is provided below and on our website.
Contact numbers for questions:
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources - (573) 882-8301
- College of Arts and Science - (573) 882-6411
- Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business - (573) 882-7073
- College of Education - (573) 882-5659
- College of Engineering - (573) 882-4375
- College of Human Environmental Sciences - (573) 882-6424
- College of Veterinary Medicine - (573) 882-6628
- Discovery Center (for students who have not declared a major) – (573) 884-9700
- School of Health Professions - (573) 882-8011
- School of Journalism - (573) 882-1045
- Sinclair School of Nursing - (573) 882-0277
Please direct all other questions to the News Bureau at email@example.com or at (573) 882-6211.
Mizzou plans for in-person commencement ceremonies in April and May
Although details are still being finalized, the events will include social distancing and other health and safety measures.
MU celebrates Henry Kirklin with dedication of learning lab
State-of-the-art lab is the latest MU effort to raise awareness of the university’s first Black teacher.
Detecting COVID-19 with a sticker on your skin
A University of Missouri engineer received a grant from the National Science Foundation to plan for large-scale manufacturing of an on-skin, wearable bioelectronic device.
MEDIA ADVISORY: MU plant sciences learning lab to be named in honor of Henry Kirklin
The lab will carry on the legacy of the University of Missouri’s first Black teacher.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.