Oct. 20, 2021
Contact: Kenny Gerling, 573-882-6217, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Missouri School of Law Veterans Clinic is hosting its eighth annual symposium on issues facing the veteran community. The event will feature experts in veterans law and panel discussions related to the theme, “Pushing the Envelope: Firsts in Advocacy for America’s Heroes.” Registration information can be found here.
Keynote speaker Barton F. Stichman, special counsel to the National Veterans Legal Services Program, will present on innovation and veteran advocacy.
Other speakers include:
- Lyrissa Lidsky, dean of the MU School of Law
- Angela Drake, director of the MU Veterans Clinic
- Mel Bostwick, partner at Orrick, Herrington & Sutcliffe LLP
- Amy Kretkowski, veterans law attorney and adjunct professor of veterans benefits law at the University of Iowa College of Law
- Amy Odom, appellate strategy coordinator in Chisholm Chisholm & Kilpatrick’s veterans law practice
8:00 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. Friday, Oct. 29, 2021
MU School of Law, Room 7, Hulston Hall, Columbia, MO 65211
NOTE: Both in-person and virtual attendance options are available. For media interested in attending this event, please contact Kenny Gerling at email@example.com or 573-882-6217.