Nov. 11, 2020
Contact: Brian Consiglio, 573-882-9144, firstname.lastname@example.org
WHAT: The University of Missouri will break ground on the new Sinclair School of Nursing, which is expected to be completed Spring 2022.
WHO: Speakers include:
- Sarah Thompson, dean, Sinclair School of Nursing
- Mun Y. Choi, UM System president and MU chancellor
- Latha Ramchand, MU provost and executive vice chancellor for Academic Affairs
- Jonathan Curtright, chief executive officer, MU Health Care
- Mary Beck, chief nursing officer, MU Health Care
- Alexandra Kickert, nursing student
WHERE: Virtual groundbreaking via zoom at https://umsystem.zoom.us/j/93622978600
WHEN: 3 p.m.
Friday, Nov. 13, 2020
NOTE: Media interested in covering the event should contact Brian Consiglio at 573-882-9144, or email@example.com
Explaining science — visually
University of Missouri journalism researchers find infographics can help journalists communicate complex science-based health news.
Teaching healthy relationships one class at a time
$6.24 million grant awarded to MU healthy relationship educational program.
Engaging family caregivers key to coordinated home health care
MU researcher identifies resources to support overburdened family caregivers
Personalizing recovery from ‘lost’ limbs
MU researcher awarded $1.5 million grant from Department of Defense to gather real-life data on limb function.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.