Oct. 13, 2020
Created in honor of Mizzou’s former ADA coordinator, the Lee Henson Access Mizzou Award honors those who have:
- Responded above and beyond to a particular disability inclusion or accessibility concern or need on campus;
- Championed universal design to make Mizzou a more inclusive place for people with disabilities; and/or
- Demonstrated and modeled a commitment over time to improving the inclusion of people with disabilities or the accessibility of Mizzou’s campus and programs.
This year’s award winners are:
- Staff Award Winner: Jessica Gordon
- Faculty Award Winners: Julie Elman and Sherri Ulbrich
- Group Award Winners: Campus Facilities Design Services
- Student Award Winners: Ryleigh Murray and Samantha Norman
2020 Mizzou Hall of Fame inductees
The Mizzou Alumni Association is proud to honor four outstanding alumni who have exhibited excellence in their chosen field.
Just in time for Halloween, meet five exceptional Tigers from some of Missouri’s most aptly named places.
School of Health Professions debuts inclusive playground
The accessible playground encourages imaginative play for kids of all ages and abilities.
Connecting to careers
MU Extension is helping veterans transfer value and skills into civilian life.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.