August 13, 2020
Contact: Christian Basi, 573-882-6211, email@example.com
The University of Missouri spring semester 2020 graduation list is now available. In May 2020, 4,670 students received degrees.
The graduation list includes international, U.S. and Missouri students. The Missouri graduation list is broken down by county. Each county listing includes the cities within the county and the graduates from those cities.
If a student’s name does not appear on this list, questions should be directed to the appropriate school or college. This contact information is provided below and on our website.
Contact numbers for questions:
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources - (573) 882-8301
- College of Arts and Science - (573) 882-6411
- Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business - (573) 882-7073
- College of Education - (573) 882-5659
- College of Engineering - (573) 882-4375
- College of Human and Environmental Sciences - (573) 882-6424
- College of Veterinary Medicine - (573) 882-3554
- School of Health Professions - (573) 882-8011
- School of Journalism - (573) 882-1045
- School of Law - (573) 882-2121
- Sinclair School of Nursing - (573) 882-0277
- School of Medicine - (573) 882-0279
Please direct all other questions to the News Bureau at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (573) 882-6211.
Capping a campaign
University of Missouri supporters celebrated the successful conclusion of the "Mizzou: Our Time to Lead" campaign and its record-breaking $1.41 billion total.
UM Board of Curators approves the naming of the Michael A. Middleton Center for Race, Citizenship, and Justice
The center, rooted in interdisciplinary research, will promote diverse research and engagement in critical conversations about race, citizenship and justice.
Preparing for the season opener
Mizzou Athletics implements new safety measures at Memorial Stadium for 2020 home football games.
Choi receives African Leadership Award
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.