Jan. 16, 2020
The University of Missouri fall semester 2019 dean’s list is now available. During the fall 2019 semester, 9,745 undergraduate students earned the academic distinction to be named to the dean's list.
The dean's list includes international, U.S. and Missouri students. The Missouri dean's list is broken down by county. Each county listing includes the cities within the county and the students named to the dean’s list from those cities.
If a student’s name does not appear on this list, questions should be directed to the appropriate school or college. This contact information is provided below and on our website.
Contact numbers for questions:
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources - (573) 882-8301
- College of Arts and Science - (573) 882-6411
- Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business - (573) 882-7073
- College of Education - (573) 882-5659
- College of Engineering - (573) 882-4375
- College of Human and Environmental Sciences - (573) 882-6424
- School of Health Professions - (573) 882-8011
- School of Journalism - (573) 882-1045
- Sinclair School of Nursing - (573) 882-0277
Please direct all other questions to the News Bureau at email@example.com or at (573) 882-6211.
Students create VR software to diagnose and monitor concussions
A group of Mizzou engineering students are designing software that would work with virtual reality goggles and help diagnose and monitor head injuries.
More than meats the eye
A small team of Mizzou students runs an on-campus butcher shop. Together, they handle all aspects of the business — from cutlets to customer relations — and they’re ready to supply your socially distanced holiday meal.
School of Journalism student already hosts an impressive portfolio
Diego Galicia is a budding videographer who already hosts big-name clients like the Kansas City Chiefs.
Daring to care
From MIZZOU magazine: When the pandemic pushed resources to their limit, donors jumped into action to support students in need.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.