Feb. 27, 2020
Contact: Sheena Rice, 573-882-8353, firstname.lastname@example.org
The University of Missouri fall semester 2019 graduation list is now available. In December 2019, 1,746 students received degrees.
The graduation list includes international, U.S. and Missouri students. The Missouri graduation list is broken down by county. Each county listing includes the cities within the county and the graduates from those cities.
If a student’s name does not appear on this list, questions should be directed to the appropriate school or college. This contact information is provided below and on our website.
Contact numbers for questions:
- College of Agriculture, Food and Natural Resources - (573) 882-8301
- College of Arts and Science - (573) 882-6411
- Robert J. Trulaske, Sr. College of Business - (573) 882-7073
- College of Education - (573) 882-5659
- College of Engineering - (573) 882-4375
- College of Human and Environmental Sciences - (573) 882-6424
- School of Health Professions - (573) 882-8011
- School of Journalism - (573) 882-1045
- Sinclair School of Nursing - (573) 882-0277
Please direct all other questions to the News Bureau at email@example.com or at (573) 882-6211.
The Middleton Center is dedicated to scholarly discourse and analysis of race, citizenship and justice.
Key contributor to NextGen
The College of Arts and Science will play a lead role in NextGen Precision Health.
Cores of discovery
With top-tier magnetic and electron imaging, Mizzou clinicians and researchers practice at the fore of the resolution revolution.
Teaching and Learning
Service provides students with additional academic help.
Stay up-to-date on all things Mizzou when you subscribe to the Show Me Mizzou newsletter. Issues will arrive in your inbox every Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday.